Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Broken Record, I know!

Helloooooooooooooooo!

I know I am totally going to sound like a broken record here, as this will be the umpteenth time I have said this, but......... YES!!!!! I am still going strong with Project 365.

As of January 1, 2009 I have only had 2 days where I did not take a photograph!!!!! I actually even took a photos last week when I had a 'bout with kidney stones. For two days I was in horrific pain, but I still took my precious photos... albiet from my bed, but I still took them.

Now, with that said, you might ask yourself (if you're even here, and if you're not here, well then you wouldn't even know I was referring to you)....ok, back on track. Where was I? OH yes, you might be asking yourself, "What is she doing with all of those photos?" Well...that's a very reasonable question. At this point less than a handful of them are scrapped. BUT! I have a big binder that consists of my "Hand-sketched" draft of what I want this year's album to look like. I have been visiting a website recently called Digi Scrap Addicts. Oh-Em-Geeeeee!! There are so many talented scrappers there! I have been inspired, I have learned so much, and I have drawn so much knowledge in about this digital scrapbooking world. Once I actually start cranking out layouts, I think they're going to be pretty great!

I'll post a photo from this week's photos, just because I think my redundant, "I Swear I Am Still Doing My Project" posts are boring. I have kind of flipped flopped about whether or not I am going to post all of my photos here or not. I know, I initially wanted to print my blog into a book, but after seeing all of the amazing talent out there, I think I may want to make my entire album from "scratch."

I still think I am going to upload many, many photos here, just to have them for my friends and family to look at. However, I am not sure how much journaling I will do here. I have many of my journaling notes in my binder. So we'll see, this is all still so new to me. Not taking photos, but the digital scrapping thing. I know I have stalked the internet in every which way I can regarding the topic, but I haven't really taken that plunge into "being a digital scrapper..."

I guess I'd be called a digital-scrapping voyer? That sounds appropriate....

Hmmmm, which photo should I post today????

I know!!!! I am going to post the photo of Robbie jumping Evil Knievel-style with his dirt bike; man, this kid is crayyyy-zy! Talented, but crazy!!!

Robbie - June, Summer 2009



I think for good measure, I'll throw in a few more photos just for fun. We got a new puppy, so that is totally News-worthy!!!!

Here is my baby, Luke!! He is a Golden Doodle and he's just beautiful. This was made just after we got him. A few days prior, Roxie passed away and we were all devastated! It was totally unexpected. She had a basketball-sized tumor and we didn't even know. Rest in peace my Dear Friend... here is your brother, Luke:



I am not sure if this is where my primary blog will be or not. I still use my So Inkin' Cute blog, but I am no longer a Stampin' Up! demonstrator. Either way, I have decided what I want to do about that. I will probably keep the 2009 Project 365 blog separate from any other.

Until next time....

2 comments:

  1. LOL Thanks for visiting my blog ;-) Glad you liked it ! If you have daily photos, you're doing better than me, I have to admit I regularly miss days. Still I am very happy how my project is coming along, it will be a nice dairy at the end of the year. Scrapping weekly, and keeping my layouts simple, is the trick for me. Enjoy the project !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this idea of the 365 Project...how can I do this on my blog? I tried to go thru Gotta Pixel but I guess I don't remember my password...will work on that...btw Great Blog...Karlene

    ReplyDelete