Each of these photos does have a certain "meaning" behind it. Most of which I was trying to look at the blessing that I have despite being unemployed at the time. I really am so very blessed and in a very short period of time, this project has helped me really see how blessed I really am.
Day #1 - My Son playing video game displayed on his new flat screen which hangs on the wall!! What an awesome space saver in his very crowded room!
Day #2 - My Pups, Roxie and Katie. Roxie is the one sitting up and I swear she is sticking her tongue out at me. She HATES the camera...I mean really, really hates it!!!
Day #3 - My Pup Katie...I know, dogs two days in a row; however, it was late and I ALMOST forgot to take a picture. Everyone was asleep, so Katie got the spotlight again! She, unlike Roxie, likes the camera!!
Day #4 - I was leaving to pick up my beautiful daughter from school and I couldn't help but think the sky was just so beautiful. It was 60 degrees on this day!! Oh how I love Colorado! It's so beautiful!
Day #5 - My son and his friend waking up early after being up 1/2 the night!! (and keeping ME up half the night, mind you! Therefore, I thought it was fun to go in his room at 8 a.m. singing, "I wanna be an Airborne Ranger!!!" as loudly as I could! LOL! They got up...
Day #6 - Me taking a picture of myself...I just love taking pictures and I am certain over the next year, I won't be in a lot of the photos, but I will try!!
Day #7 x2 - My Daughter! Well, this is actually a few pictures of a few pictures of my daughter! LOL! She had been with her Dad for several days in a row because our schedule was goofy just after the holidays. I missed her very much and as I passed a of her photos on the wall (of which I have not scanned, so I don't have in "digital format", I decided to snap a few photos! Bam! Now I have them in digital format!! I am loving this daily picture thing, so far! Now, obviously there is a little glare from the glass in the frame, but if/when the photo is down-sized quite a bit, who'll know....?? Hmmm? Just a thought!
I will post the next 7 photos in a new post!!
I feel so blessed. I have a happy home, two healthy children, a hobby that I love so very much, so many great friends and most importantly, I have the ability to know that great things are just around the corner!
Hugs to all!
Candi
No comments:
Post a Comment